martes, 16 de noviembre de 2021

don gato

my pet is a cat and his name is "don gato" sse white cat fat with heterochromia, which acoptamos with my placing as brothers in "club gatero" 5 years ago, and because I lived in the street for a long time I was afraid of the people, but the time was getting used to it and now, and although it is still somewhat shy with strangers to me and my family takes of wonder, because it goes out to the street (single) sometimes comes with other cats that are friends and we feed and we took refuge in the day of rain, but also friends also has enemies, and sometimes made to house cats and the estpanta, the rest of the day sleep in the house or ask for affection,



1 comentario:

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderBorrar