lunes, 5 de julio de 2021

Tell us about a topic you like to study: degree

 This is a difficult question because although I don't know which is the subject that I liked the most if I know the one that I hate the most, although if I had to choose I think it would be the "degree" classes since apart from that it is a very interesting process to do is something that will serve me during my working life, the degree is a method by which we calculate the consent of an unknown acid or base thanks to a base or acid with a known concentration and being honest before studying it I thought it would be very very difficult but already in the laboratory it worked out for me the first time and it was a great experience

This is a photo of the titration that I did, as it looks like it is of a pale pink color that indicates that the reaction that occurred when mixing the unknown base with the unknown acid reached a pH point close to 7 (neutral), then From this it is calculated how much acid and base were used to make some calculations and the concentrations are known, easy!

2 comentarios: